[vtkusers] Overlay coloring (?lvaro Gonz?lez Lorente)

S, Navneeth (GE, Research) navneeth.s at ge.com
Wed May 5 22:48:42 EDT 2010

You need to volume render your dataset.
See:
http://www.vtk.org/doc/release/4.0/html/classvtkVolumeRayCastMapper.html

The red-green temperature map can be realized by adding points to the
color transfer function used in volume rendering.
http://www.vtk.org/doc/nightly/html/classvtkColorTransferFunction.html
(However the tricky bit is to find representative points on the
intensity histogram to insert these points)

Enjoy,
navneeth

Message: 13