[vtkusers] put RGB into vtkImageData from array

Anant Vemuri ajar108 at gmail.com
Wed May 5 00:37:17 EDT 2010

thank you David, that was helpful, I got my app running. I was using this
filter earlier but copying my data wrong.

I had another question, if someone could help me out. I have a 3D array of
unsigned char. Is there a filter in VTK that can select only a portion like
one dimension in the array.

Thanks,
Anant.
Anant S. Vemuri
email: ajar108 at gmail.com

On Wed, May 5, 2010 at 8:22 AM, David Doria
<daviddoria+vtk at gmail.com<daviddoria%2Bvtk at gmail.com>