[vtkusers] vtkFFMPEGWriter in windows..

Rakesh Patil rakeshthp at in.com
Tue May 4 23:20:46 EDT 2010

Hello users,I want to create a movie file.(AVI file). I am using vtkAVIWriter. But vtkAVIWriter strictly works only for windows. Later on i would like to port my source code on LINUX.. Then this wont work. So I was trying to link this with FFMPEG. I'm unable to link FFMPEG libraries with VTK. I downloaded the source from their official website (www.ffmpeg.org) I used mingw to install. And it generated lib*.a files... I gave the path of this in CMAkE and configured... But when cmake generated visual studio file, all the projects were not compiled and gave error.Can anyone tell me how do i link FFMPEG libraries with VTK.??ThanksRegardsRakesh PatilDear VTK ! Get Yourself a cool, short @in.com Email ID now!