[vtkusers] Calculating frame rate

Benoist Laurent benoist at ibpc.fr
Wed Mar 31 09:06:28 EDT 2010

Hi David,

I'm actually very interested in such feature.
So I cloned your vtkFrameRateWidget git repository.

My question may seem strange but is Test.cpp supposed to work ?
Because on my machine the building step works well but I've got a
"Renderer is NULL"  message when I launch the program.
I'm working on Mac OSX 10.5.8 with VTK 5.5.

Is it a problem or the vtkFrameRateWidget is still in a development
state so it doesn't work for the moment ? (If help is needed I'll try
to contribute)

Thanks,
Benoist