[vtkusers] vtkTensorGlyph

Darshan Pai darshanpai at gmail.com
Tue Mar 30 20:00:51 EDT 2010

So I figured out why the tensors were not oriented along the eigenvector .
This was I had already decomposed the tensors and then added it as tensor
which will default the three eigen vectors to the x y and z axis .

The code added in the link is what the next problem is . The tensors are
displayed but some of them are displayed as white and others are black. I am
interested in getting the color according to eigen values but I still cannot
figure out why some of them are black . Note that I have turned colors off .

Need help on this .

Regards
Darshan

On Sun, Mar 28, 2010 at 6:07 PM, David Doria
<daviddoria+vtk at gmail.com<daviddoria%2Bvtk at gmail.com>