[vtkusers] Busted Qt Examples

Scott Johnson Scott.Johnson at neuwave.com
Mon Mar 29 12:23:40 EDT 2010

Hi Folks,

Thanks for the help.  I'm attempting to build this on Windows under
Visual Studio 2008.

It turns out that the ui_SimpleView.h file is being generated, but I had
to add '.' to the search path for include files for it to compile.  I'm
not familiar enough with CMake to know how to modify CMakeLists.txt to
modify the search path from there.

Once it compiles, it works like a champ.  No complaints about the icon
when the application is run either.  That seems to only occur when

Thanks again.

                                -- Scott