[vtkusers] can vtkProgrammableFilter be used to delete a point from a grid..??

Rakesh Patil rakeshthp at in.com
Mon Mar 29 02:38:57 EDT 2010

Hello,Is it possible to use vtkProgrammableFilter to delete a point from a grid using the same logic given here..??http://www.vtk.org/Wiki/VTK/Examples/DeletePointIf so, then is it possible to set more than one methods for a single vtkProgrammable object..???I used the above logic to delete a point... It is workin fine.. I mean internally, the number of points are getting updated.. But there is no change in the display.. So i thought vtkProgrammableFilter will be a good thing to display the changes in renderwindow.. Any comments or ideas..???ThanksRakesh PatilDear vtkusers ! Get Yourself a cool, short @in.com Email ID now!