[vtkusers] How to intercept Window Size Change Event

Xiaofeng Z xf10036 at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 26 10:03:37 EDT 2010

What I need to do is to change a vtkCursor2D bound accordingly when the window size is changed.  So I need to catch the window size change event.

Xiaofeng Z

Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2010 00:46:09 -0400
Subject: Re: [vtkusers] How to intercept Window Size Change Event
From: darshanpai at gmail.com
To: xf10036 at hotmail.com
CC: vtkusers at vtk.org

actually the VTK window is already optimized for window resize . but if you using GUI then all you have to do is call the SetSize() of vtkRenderWindow