[vtkusers] How to delete a point from unstructured grid

Rakesh Patil rakeshthp at in.com
Thu Mar 25 00:15:12 EDT 2010

Hello,In this example, http://www.vtk.org/Wiki/VTK/Examples/DeletePointIfi delete a point, will it be reflected, in the grid back..?? I mean,how do i set the points back to the grid using an actor..??? I'musing pointPicker to pick the point... and the grid contains severalpoints.. If i select one point, and delete, I can do this using ugrid=vtkUnstructuredGrid::SafeDownCast(picker>GetActor()>GetMapper()>GetInput(););RemovePoint(ugrid>GetPoints(),id);If it doesnt reflect back in grid, then how can i show thischange back in render window..??ThanksRegardsRakeshPatilDear vtkusers ! Get Yourself a cool, short @in.com Email ID now!