[vtkusers] How to change the color of a single polyline ??

Rakesh Patil rakeshthp at in.com
Tue Mar 23 08:50:11 EDT 2010

Hello usersI have one unstructured grid which contains more thanone polylines and polyvertex.Now, on the other hand, I have onlyone actor corresponding to this grid. Now what I want to do is select aparticular polyline. And change the color of this polyline. Initiallyall polylines are black in color. Once i change the color, it should bereflected back in the actor only for that particular polyline..Ihave only one actor.. And i guess, using this actor, if i change thecolor, using get property, it changes the color of all the thepolylines. How do i change the colors of only one polyline..??ThanksRegardsRakeshPatilDear vtkusers ! Get Yourself a cool, short @in.com Email ID now!