[vtkusers] Synchronizing actors in renderWindows

Enrico Ros enrico.qt at email.it
Tue Mar 23 07:10:41 EDT 2010

Hello,
  I'm looking into creating 2 side by side Left and Right stereo views, using
VTK_STEREO_LEFT and VTK_STEREO_RIGHT. I've got 2 vtkRenderWindows (displayed
side by side into QVTKWidgets) and each one has its vtkRenderer, fed with the
same data.

The display is correct, however I want to be able to synchronize the
Interactors so that rotating the object on one side will rotate the other
widget too.

Doing something like:
 renderWindow1->SetInteractor(renderWindow2()->GetInteractor());
synchronizes the interactor but breaks the rendering on one of the windows.

Any hints?

Enrico Ros

 Sponsor:
 Conto Arancio ti regala 50 Euro da spendere su Media World on line. Cosa aspetti, aprilo subito!
 Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=10033&d=23-3