[vtkusers] vtkContourFilter fill between values

Bill Lorensen bill.lorensen at gmail.com
Mon Mar 22 12:49:26 EDT 2010

// vtkBandedPolyDataContourFilter is a filter that takes as input vtkPolyData
// and produces as output filled contours (also represented as vtkPolyData).
// Filled contours are bands of cells that all have the same cell scalar
// value, and can therefore be colored the same. The method is also referred
// to as filled contour generation.
//