[vtkusers] How to have a usable vtk output window for errors

orobin Olivier.Robin at bioclinica.com
Fri Mar 19 07:04:36 EDT 2010

Hello,

I have a bad bug, which put me in trouble since 2 days.

sometine, and it is random, there is an error window, coming from vtk.
the problem is that the window is tool small, or the text size is too big.
I can see only a really small part of the message which doesn't help me.
note the the window crash also, then the scroll bar do not work !

is there a way to have instead this window, a message in the output window
of Visual studio, or a log file, or is it possible to change the size of
this window ?

thank you
Olivier