[vtkusers] How to report a rotation of VTKAssembly in object coontained

orobin Olivier.Robin at bioclinica.com
Thu Mar 18 12:49:12 EDT 2010

Hello

I have a VTKAssembly.

this assembly contain some vtkActor, a vtkLineSource

if I rotate the vtkAssemble, with .RotateZ(...) it works on the screen (easy
for me, I just give an angle, and the rotation is done)

but when I go into my objects, contained in the VTKAssembly, all the
coordinates are the same than the beginning.

I need to have the new coordinate of the object, which are inside the
vtkAssembly, after the rotation.

I would like to avoid to calculate it myself, because later, I will do it
for really complex object, in the Assembly.

Any idea of how I can do it ?

thank you
Olivier Robin