[vtkusers] image in the background

Giancarlo Amati ilferraresebono at hotmail.it
Thu Mar 18 08:21:00 EDT 2010

Hello everybody,

following the example in
http://www.itk.org/Wiki/VTK/Examples/BackgroundImage

I'm trying to set up a QVTKWidget in my application. I create my render window setting the n. of layers to 2. As it is in the example. but the only difference is tha my call to the AddActor (for each renderers) occurs in different moments. So, I noticed that if I keep that call in the same function, everything is fine and I get 2 layers rendered properly, but if I put the AddActor in 2 different functions (corresponding to 2 different event handlers) everything is lost. So, what do you think it might be the problem?

Kind regards.
Giancarlo