[vtkusers] Why could not I run the .vtk example in the VTKData package?

Renaissance1975 - Gmail renaissance1975 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 17 18:40:43 EDT 2010

Hi There:

I just installed the VTK 5.4.2 on my PC (Window XP).
I also download the data package and unzip it to the following path.
C:\Program Files\VTK 5.4\VTKData

Then I try to run the following script in the command window
vtk blow.vtk

There is something wrong about the result with a pop-up dialog saying
"Error in startup script

Invalid command name "Plastic" while executing
"Plastic blow molding of car bumper"
(file "blow.vtk" line 2)
"

I also tried several other .vtk files and I have similar problem. Could you give me a hint about this issue?

Thank you very much

Renaissance.