[vtkusers] 2d slice of 3d array

Ryan Murray rymurr at gmail.com
Wed Mar 17 09:28:45 EDT 2010

Hi David,
Thanks a lot for the hint. It worked perfectly

The vtkImageData that comes out of GetResliceOutput() has a different number
of points than the input
In my case the input was 232x232x232 and the output was 256x256x1
I assume that it was scaled to the closest multiple of 2
Is there a way to control the output number or stepsize? Interpolating as
necessary?

Thanks
Ryan