[vtkusers] Time data in VTK format

Michel Cancelliere fernandez858 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 17 07:12:11 EDT 2010

Hi experts,

I'm new using VTK, and probably this question should be posted in the
paraview mailing list but anyway, I would like to read from paraview the
pressure field in an structured grid an its evolution in time, I know that
paraview is able to read a series of files in order to get time step
information from them, but I can't find in any of the books how this files
have to be written I mean is it necessary to write all the structured data
information for each file? or maybe just put the SCALARS field that is
changing over time an it will recognize that the grid is the same??  Sorry
if it is a very basic question but I was unable to find this information on
web and in the books.

Thanks

Michel