[vtkusers] vtkOpenGLGPUVolumeRayCastMapper bugs still occurs.

AGPX agpxnet at yahoo.it
Wed Mar 17 03:34:08 EDT 2010

Hi,

I have tested the new version of the volume rendering algorithm (VTK/VolumeRendering/vtkOpenGLGPUVolumeRayCastMapper.cxx revision 1.8), but all the bugs I have signaled on Mantis about one year ago still occurs. I have already added a note in Mantis. Look like the bounding box clipper (that clip the volume box with the user defined clipping planes and/or camera near/far planes) still doesn't work properly. This could be also the reason of the volume deformation and for the fact that the volume suddenly disappears if you try to perform a fly-through inside it. Let me know if you need more details and feedback.

Thanks,
- AGPX