[vtkusers] Kitware Paraview 3.6.2. - question!

Александр Терпяков alextaaa at mail.ru
Mon Mar 15 10:23:46 EDT 2010

Excuse me for my bad English. I want to
ask you a question and I hope you can answer to me. I am a student of
Department of Mathematics and Mechanics, Lomonosov Moscow State University. Now I am studying
strength calculations of different bodies. I need to know which VTK class or method or function was
used in program Kitware ParaView 3.6.2 for allocation by mouse of some elements of body in code
realization of tool "Select Cells On". For example, we have a sphere and want to select some
triangles on wireframe. We select tool "Select Tools On", click to some place on a body and the
border of triangle on this place is colored. What VTK class is used?
Please, send me an answer to alextaaa at mail.ru. Thank you.