[vtkusers] some information need for .vtk file version number

Mike Jackson mike.jackson at bluequartz.net
Fri Mar 12 20:38:28 EST 2010

The "legacy" vtk files are either the ASCI or BINARY based vtk files
that you probably have been looking at. Not sure if there is an actual
version to go with those. The XML versions are all the "Newer" and
more preffered file formats. Are you trying to write a vtk file from
another program and just need to make sure you get the proper format?
Mike Jackson                  mike.jackson at bluequartz.net