[vtkusers] drawing onto a vtkDataImage (or any image)

Ryven swifteye at gmail.com
Fri Mar 12 00:43:16 EST 2010

Hi

I was wondering if anyone knows of an easy way to draw onto an image in vtk
and then save the image out?

I've currently got rgb data stored in vtkPoint form (it was easy to use that
way for processing purposes) and now want to move that data out onto an
image which could then be saved out to disk as a bmp. I've been trying to
use vtkImageData with SetScalarComponentFromFloat to draw with, but to
little avail (Although, it may be possible that i'm missing a simple but
crucial step in setting up the image appropriately rather than the drawing
itself not working).

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated

Thanks