[vtkusers] Infovis: Icicle view errors when area labels turned off

Eric E. Monson emonson at cs.duke.edu
Thu Mar 11 20:31:43 EST 2010

Hello,

I'm getting errors when I try to turn off the area labels in an icicle view. As a demonstration, if you modify [vtk_source]/Examples/Infovis/Python/icicle_view_simple.py line 12 so that view.SetAreaLabelVisibility(False) instead of True, at least on my machine I get three instances of:

ERROR: In /Users/emonson/Programming/VTK_cvs/VTK/Filtering/vtkAlgorithm.cxx, line 422
vtkPointSetToLabelHierarchy (0x104b8e970): Attempt to get vertex or edge data from a non-graph

right as the program starts up. It seems to work okay after that, but there's something small wrong somewhere...

Talk to you later,
-Eric