[vtkusers] Cannot see imagedata behind transparent polydata

Mathieu P mtp.vtk at gmail.com
Wed Mar 10 07:48:48 EST 2010

Bonjour François,

I use image data into image3DActor.
By rendering, i just add an image3DActor into the renderer.

I have 2 images, and one polydata :

      A           the camera

--------------      first image (opacity = 20%)

--------------      second image (opacity = 20%)

OOOOOO      polydatas

I can see the polydatas tough both transparent image, only if the polydatas
opacity is set to 100% (not transparent).
If i move my polydatas opacity to 99%, the polydata disappear behind both
images.

Second question :

can i activate the depth peeling after the renderer constructor. I have
tried to use renderer->Refresh(), and RendererWindow->Start(), but i cannot
activate depth peeling after first renderer->Render();

Thanks a lot,

Cordialement,

-- Mathieu PICCIN

On Mon, Mar 8, 2010 at 2:36 PM, Francois Bertel <francois.bertel at kitware.com