[vtkusers] KeyPress Events / Callbacks / User Interaction

Sebastian Gatzka sebastian.gatzka at stud.tu-darmstadt.de
Wed Mar 10 06:36:13 EST 2010

Hello world.

I have found the example for the catching of keys:
http://vtk.org/Wiki/VTK/Examples/Interaction/KeypressEvents
This is great news to me, but I want to link different things:

    * Wait for a key to be pressed
    * On one special key press change the normal direction of a
      vtkImplicitPlaneWidget2 representation
    * On a different special key press change the center point of a
      vtkImplicitPlaneWidget2 representation
    * Write the new normal direction and center point of the
      vtkImplicitPlaneWidget2 representation to a textActor to display
      the new values

So I think I will have to link key press events and callbacks?
I'm really not sure how to handle this on my own

You will notice that my previous posts are somhow related to the topic.
This here is the final requirement to the code and include the steps I
have asked before.

Sebastian