[vtkusers] Is it possible using VTK..??

Darshan Pai darshanpai at gmail.com
Tue Mar 9 10:49:15 EST 2010

If you want a classification like that then make that many different
Collections . When you run IsItemPresent() on any collection if the actor is
not available in the corresponding collection it will return a 0 . Or any
other efficient method . It is more of a  programming challenge I guess .

Yes you can make changes to the polydata . That should not be a problem .

Regards
Darshan