[vtkusers] Is it possible using VTK..??

Darshan Pai darshanpai at gmail.com
Sat Mar 6 19:06:08 EST 2010

The polylines each has its own polyData which means it is mapped to a
seperate actor I am assuming.
So you can use a vtkActorCollection class and add these actors to the
collection using AddProp() function

Now when the CellPicker picks any PolyLine, it basically can identify the
Prop selected using the Getprop() function
Theis you can reference in the collection using the IsItemPresent() function
in the vtkActorCollection class

Actor->GetMapper()->Getinput() - and you have your PolyData

Hope that helps

Regards
Darshan