[vtkusers] Dicom Image with SequenceOfUltrasoundReagions

Tatiana Al-Chueyr tatiana.alchueyr at gmail.com
Sat Mar 6 09:39:53 EST 2010

Edoardo,

Perhaps GDCM mailing list [1] could be more helpful on this subject.

GDCM [2]  stands for Grassroots DiCoM and is a C++ library for DICOM
medical files. It is automatically wrapped to python/C#/Java (using
swig). It supports RAW,JPEG (lossy/lossless),J2K,JPEG-LS,RLE and
deflated.

Regards,

Tatiana

[2] http://www.creatis.insa-lyon.fr/software/public/Gdcm/Main.html

On 6 March 2010 10:35,  <edoardo.belletti at alice.it> wrote:

> Hi vtkusers
> There is some one who have a dicom image with the tag
> SequenceOfUltrasoundReagions and the four sub-fields Region Location?
> If someone could send me, or tell me where I can find it I would be very
> grateful.
>
> Thank you
> Edoardo

> http://www.vtk.org/Wiki/VTK_FAQ