[vtkusers] Is it possible using VTK..??

Rakesh Patil rakeshthp at in.com
Fri Mar 5 10:35:23 EST 2010

Dear users,I'm back again with is it possible question.. I have a set of polylines.. Each polyline is having its own polydata.. Now i select this data using vtkCellPicker. After selecting, I need to draw a circle around this polyline. Is this possible..??Let me remind you, there are several polylines, and only one polyline is to be selected... Now the problem is after picking this polyline,how will i come to know which polyline is selected and how to get the data of that polyline..?? Secondly, this polyline defines a boundary. A solid boundary, and soft boundary.. The circle is to be drawn only if the polyline is a solid boundary. So this checking how can be done.?I have attached a sample image file how i want the output to be..Any ideas ..?? ThanksRegardsRakesh PatilDear vtkusers ! Get Yourself a cool, short @in.com Email ID now!