[vtkusers] vtkImplicitPlaneWidget2

Eric E. Monson emonson at cs.duke.edu
Fri Mar 5 09:14:26 EST 2010

Hey Sebastian,

I think if you explicitly create the vtkImplicitPlaneRepresentation that the plane widget will use, you can use the representation's SetOutlineTranslation() method to disable plane translation.

This test code shows how to set up the representation explicitly and feed it into the widget (in case you are currently using the widget's default representation):

http://public.kitware.com/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/*checkout*/Widgets/Testing/Cxx/TestImplicitPlaneWidget2.cxx?root=VTK&content-type=text/plain

Let us know if you have trouble,
-Eric

Eric E Monson