[vtkusers] similar than vtkExtractVOI but with sphere ?

steve harris steve.harris18 at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 4 06:17:18 EST 2010

Hi David,

Thanks a lot for your reply.

it works really good, the sphere it's clipped. (although if I try the opposite, clipping the box with the sphere doesn't work.. the box is not clipped)
Unfortunately converting the cube in a implicit function is quite (really?) slow .. and I need it to be more or less fast.

I'm doing the same but in ITK... So after voxelizing the sphere and can apply an AND filter between my 2 objects (i get the cells inside the sphere..) the only inconvenient is that
I have to pass from the VTK coordinates to ITK ones.. and I have some inaccuracies...

Thanks again,
Steve