[vtkusers] QVTKWidget + Qt Creator/ Qt Designer question

Prashanth Ravindran prashanthravindran at gmail.com
Wed Mar 3 06:31:14 EST 2010

Hi-

I am a QT Newbie and would like to embed various visualizations in a QT Gui
App. I have VTK  compiled with QT support (VTK_USE_GUISUPPORT && VTK_USE_QT
on). All the examples build fine. However I would like to start using
QTCreator and QTDesigner to make my QT Forms. Is there a way of exposing
QVTKWidget in these tools, so that I can design QT/VTK hybrid GUI's
visually.

Sorry if this question has already been answered, my searches threw up no
actionable results.

Thanks,
-- Prashanth