[vtkusers] Blue to black lookup table (kind of) - VTK bug?

Meiner Auchmeiner auchmeiner at googlemail.com
Tue Mar 2 16:38:26 EST 2010

Hi David,

sorry for the late reply.
Well, the code is somehow a little bit to large (Python, ~19.000 lines
of commented code) to be completely posted here. I'm not sure which
code parts(s) would be relevant to extract, could you give me hint?
Funny thing is, the same code structure of lookup table etc. works for
a copy of the original actor...

Thanks,
Uwe