[vtkusers] Boudary node ids of the mesh..??

Rakesh Patil rakeshthp at in.com
Tue Mar 2 04:57:42 EST 2010

Hello,I want to get the IDs of the nodes that fall on the boundary of the mesh. I tried to implement this and was able to achieve this. Below is the code:vtkGeometryFilter *gf = vtkGeometryFilter::New();gf>SetInput(ugrid);vtkIdFilter *ids = vtkIdFilter::New();ids>SetInputConnection(gf>GetOutputPort());ids>PointIdsOn();ids>FieldDataOn();vtkFeatureEdges *fedge = vtkFeatureEdges::New();fedge>SetInputConnection(ids>GetOutputConnection());fedge>BoundaryEdgesOn();fedge>FeatureEdgesOff();fedge>ManifoldEdgesOff();fedge>NonManifoldEdgesOff();fedge>Update();vtkLabeledDataMapper *ldm = vtkLabeledDataMapper::New();ldm>SetInputConnection(fedge>GetOutputPort());ldm>SetLabelModeToLabelFieldData();vtkActor2D *pLabel = vtkActor::New();pLabel>SetMapper(ldm);pRenderer>AddActor2D(pLabel);I can see the output as i want.. But i want this to store in an array or into a file.. How do i store ids of only boundary in the correct sequence.??ThanksRegardsRakesh PatilDear vtkusers ! Get Yourself a cool,
 short @in.com Email ID now!