[vtkusers] QT and VTK interactor how to manage the signals

Giancarlo Amati ilferraresebono at hotmail.it
Tue Mar 2 04:46:53 EST 2010

Hello everybody,

I've addressed this question to both the QT and VTK group.
I'm doing my software and the GUI is with QT while the visualization is with VTK.
The VTK widget I used is the QVTKWidget produced when I compiled VTK using QT.
so the problem I have is that having an interactor linked to the VTKWidget somehow it intercepts all the events for the mouse
and for the keyboard.

What I would like to do is letting QT managing the same events capture but the vtkWindowInteractor one the interactor has them processed.

many thanks.
Giancarlo