[vtkusers] Invitation to connect on LinkedIn

Diptansu Das diptansu at gmail.com
Wed Jun 30 22:07:39 EDT 2010

LinkedIn
------------Diptansu Das requested to add you as a connection on LinkedIn:

Joanna,

- Diptansu

Accept invitation from Diptansu Das
http://www.linkedin.com/e/-bcyjky-gb2ygwin-3z/XDTLKfO4428v7fx0ujOGVFjew7H/blk/I2163419707_2/1BpC5vrmRLoRZcjkkZt5YCpnlOt3RApnhMpmdzgmhxrSNBszYOnPsMdPANd3cScj99bRdHcQRCrDEMbP8Te38Mcz0Pd34LrCBxbOYWrSlI/EML_comm_afe/

View invitation from Diptansu Das
http://www.linkedin.com/e/-bcyjky-gb2ygwin-3z/XDTLKfO4428v7fx0ujOGVFjew7H/blk/I2163419707_2/39vdP0Tej4QcPoNcAALqnpPbOYWrSlI/svi/

DID YOU KNOW you can be the first to know when a trusted member of your network changes jobs? With Network Updates on your LinkedIn home page, you'll be notified as members of your network change their current position. Be the first to know and reach out!
http://www.linkedin.com/

------
(c) 2010, LinkedIn Corporation