[vtkusers] stack-like push function for vtkIdList()

David Gobbi david.gobbi at gmail.com
Wed Jun 30 15:23:55 EDT 2010

I think that Luca is asking if there is a proper "insert" method, and
there is not.  The InsertId() method for vtkIdList is actually a
version of SetId() that does memory allocation if you try to set an Id
that is past the end of the array.  It's hard to explain because this
is a weird feature that I have never seen anywhere except VTK.

There is no insert_item or delete_item functionality for the VTK
arrays.  You can only add elements at the end of the array.

   David