[vtkusers] 3D-position of vtkImageReslice

Henning Meyer tutmann at gmail.com
Wed Jun 30 09:40:35 EDT 2010

> Why don't you do a reslice then scale.  That way the z (out of the screen)
> coordinate is always zero however you zoom it.

I'm not sure what you mean.
I think I'm doing exactly that.
Or do you propose to zoom the imageActor? I would not like that
option, because it would mean the reslice is rendering stuff, which is
not shown in the end (when zoomed in), or not shown in full resolution
(when zoomed out). In any case the reslice would do more processing
than needed.
I'll try and put together some minimal code which shows my problem.