[vtkusers] R: VTK Visual Studio 2008

John Fraser John.Fraser at icr.ac.uk
Tue Jun 29 14:44:18 EDT 2010

I get this error when the DLLs are not in my environment path but
perhaps there is something else wrong with your project.

>>> "Vincenzo Amoruso - LORAN S.r.l." <vincenzo.amoruso at loransrl.net>
06/29/10 4:15 PM >>>
Thanks so much to all.

I have followed all your steps and now I can see vtkFormsWindowControl
but
when I run my project I have an error at this line Application.Run(new
Form1()); - FileLoadExceptions on vtkGraphicsDotNet

This is the error: “Impossibile caricare una routine importata da
'vtkGraphicsDotNet, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral,
PublicKeyToken=null'.”

Will it succeed in the end?

Thanks again.