[vtkusers] Error While Reading DICOM Images

Preeti Bindu preetibindu at gmail.com
Mon Jun 28 12:09:33 EDT 2010

Hi,

I am trying to perform volume rendering on a series of DICOM images. I can
get desired results if the number of images in a series is sufficiently
less. For a series of more than 50 images I get an error as DICOMImageParser
could not parse image.

The folder contains only the DICOM images. Can anyone tell me how should I
deal with this?

Thanks,

--
Regards,