[vtkusers] Projecting points on a plane for obtain an image

Luca Penasa luca.penasa at email.it
Sun Jun 27 07:01:19 EDT 2010

hi everybody,
	I have a cloud of points in 3D space. These points describe with some
approximations a planar surface. I want to project every point on the
best fitting plane, so to reduce my points in a 2D space.
I used the vtkPlane.ProjectPoint function that works fine for the
projection. after the projection i have for every point 3 spatial
coordinates, that define points on the same plane.

i would like to remap my points on a regular matrix (i.e. a classical
image). Is there a way to do that in an efficent way??

 Sponsor:
 Sardegna - Stintino Club Hotel CALA ROSA, 4 stelle. Situato in parco di 4  ettari, dotato dei migliori servizi. dal 24/7 al 31/7 SETTE giorni TUTTO COMPRESO Euro 690
 Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=10588&d=27-6