[vtkusers] removeActor() causes error ("wglMakeCurrent failed...")

Markus Ott ott-markus at t-online.de
Sat Jun 26 11:44:03 EDT 2010

Hi vtkusers!

We're using VTK within Java having a vtkCanvas containing some
vtkArrowSource Objects. Pushing them onto the canvas works fine but
removing them causes an error. We just call the method stated below:

public void removeActor(vtkActor actor){
	renWin.GetRenderer().RemoveActor(actor);
	renWin.repaint();
}

After that the vtkOutputWindow pops up (please see attached image) with
an error message which i can't read completely since the program crashed:

"wglMakeCurrent failed ..."

I can't see what we did wrong. Any ideas?

Regards,
Markus