[vtkusers] contour widget world coordinates

Haider Syed hsyed88 at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 25 11:09:00 EDT 2010

Hi,

I have a simple contour widget set up and I am using the GetNthNodeWorldPosition(0,pts) to get the points from the vtkcontourrepresentation of the widget, however, I am getting the coordinates in a world coordinate system.  I don't understand what VTK is basing this world coordinate system on? I have never specified a world coordinate system.

How do I get the pixel coordinates of the contour points in the vtkContourWidget?

Thanks,
Haider Syed