[vtkusers] Cut two 3D images with vtkImagePlaneWidget

Iliana García Resines iliana_lancing at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 25 08:56:34 EDT 2010

Hello,
I am trying to cut two different volumes with the same vtkImagePlaneWidget, and then show the result of the cut on a window where I can move that plane. The problem is that I don't know what to do to achieve this: do I need to somehow set those two volumes as input of the vtkimageplane, or do I need to create two vtkimageplane for the same interactor, or do I need to create two different interactors for the same vtkImagePlane?
Thanks and regards