[vtkusers] Examples !

David E DeMarle dave.demarle at kitware.com
Thu Jun 24 09:49:41 EDT 2010

I fixed the links from the class doxygen, to the examples within the
VTK source Yesterday. They show up in the nightly vtk doxygen now, see
http://www.vtk.org/doc/nightly/html/c2_vtk_e_0.html for instance.

I do not think it will be hard to add additional links to the wiki
examples but I do not have the time to investigate right now. To start
one has to have a machine that pulls both vtk source and the wiki
example repositories and to change vtk's doxygen parsing wrangling
cmake script (see  Utilities/Doxygen/doc_makeall.cmake.in) to look in
both directories. Beyond that I do not know if the scripts will need
any tuning.

David E DeMarle
Kitware, Inc.
R&D Engineer