[vtkusers] Annotation using vtk and Qt

Prathamesh Kulkarni prathameshmkulkarni at gmail.com
Wed Jun 23 16:23:20 EDT 2010

Sorry for posting too many emails. I have to find a solution to all my
problems mentioned so fat (or at least know if it has one!)

Now I am wondering how to obtain Image co-ordinates from the
SeedWidget. Currently, I can only obtain the view co-ordinates
(I know because they change when I zoom in and out). Is there any
method to convert them to image co-ordinates?

Any help would be highly appreciated.

Thanks,
Prathamesh