[vtkusers] Annotation using vtk and Qt

Prathamesh Kulkarni prathameshmkulkarni at gmail.com
Wed Jun 23 15:28:28 EDT 2010

That's cool, I saw the demo for vtkSeedWidget. That will pretty much
work for me.

Since my application involves marking pixels on different layers of an
image, I need to allow the user (using a push button) to save and
clear all the points and mark new ones for a different layer.

Will anyone please point me to the right classes which will allow me
to add such kind of user interaction?

If I don't find an easy way to do this, I might have to switch to Matlab :(

Prathamesh