[vtkusers] problem with rotations in MPR

Abhishek_Gupta guptaabhishek1983 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 20 00:50:34 EDT 2010

Hello all,

I am stuck with a problem involving rotations in oblique view.

Problem:

viewing a perfect sagittal in oblique view. If i start rotating the coronal
view, the sagittal should move towards axial to give a perfect axial image
at 90 degrees. I assume that i have to apply some sort of rotation to
vtkTransform at 45 degrees to maintain MPR requirements of "SUPINE/HEAD" to
be always on top.

Please tell me the angles and the axis along which i need to perform these
transformations.

Thank You
Abhishek