[vtkusers] Can't find vtkCocoaGLView VTK (5.4.2), Xcode(3.2.1), OS X10.6

Scott Harris scottrharris at gmail.com
Wed Jun 16 22:43:29 EDT 2010

I'm trying to build a app that's based upon the SimpleCocoaVTK example and I'm running into an odd linker error:

---
  "_OBJC_CLASS_$_vtkCocoaGLView", referenced from:

      _OBJC_CLASS_$_BasicVTKView in BasicVTKView.o

  "_OBJC_METACLASS_$_vtkCocoaGLView", referenced from:

      _OBJC_METACLASS_$_BasicVTKView in BasicVTKView.o

ld: symbol(s) not found
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
---

Shouldn't this be in the libvtkRendering.dylib that I'm linking to? Am I missing something obvious?

Thanks,
-Scott