[vtkusers] [Infovis-users] This list is closing

Eric E. Monson emonson at cs.duke.edu
Tue Jun 15 16:50:51 EDT 2010

Hey Jeff,

Can you clarify what the relationship between VTK and Titan will be from now on? Will some new classes keep moving into VTK/Infovis, or will that be pretty static and new work will go into the Titan repository? It sounds like they'll be more separate projects now. Also, will vtkSNL now be public, or will that still be (or what I've understood to be) a private repository?

Thanks,
-Eric

Eric E Monson
Duke Visualization Technology Group